[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Communication for Families on Sexual Harassment

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 27 16:35:56 PST 2015

Dear Berkeley High Families:

Attached is a letter and accompanying document from our Superintendent, Dr.
Evans, and Judy Appel, our School Board President.

The letter briefly discusses our District's developing plans to address the
topic of sexual harassment within our schools.

We are encouraging all families to review this brief introductory letter as
well as the overview of the current policy with their kids.

A list of resources on the topic is included as well.

Sincerely,

Kristin Glenchur

Principal, Berkeley High School

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe