[Individualmembers] Dinner-To-Go Reminder

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Mon Sep 12 10:41:46 PDT 2011

Dear Members,

Don't forget to place your orders for this week's "Dinner-To-Go"! This
week's entree is a Grilled Beef Kebab served with grilled Mediterranean
vegetables and rice pilaf, $12.45. Our vegetarian option is a Grilled
Mediterranean Vegetable Kebab served with rice pilaf and lentils, $9.75.
Please call for the dessert and soup option. Feel free to call, fax, or
email your order in by Tuesday at 2 pm.

Don't forget to also come by for our "Arts in the Afternoon" on Tuesday,
September 27th starting at 4:00 pm. We'd love to see you again as we enjoy
some light refreshments and the talents of the UC Berkeley Student String
Trio and Quartet.

Best,

Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club