[Individualmembers] "Dinner-To-Go" and Other Reminders

The Women's Faculty Club hotel at womensfacultyclub.com
Fri Sep 2 12:23:06 PDT 2011

Dear Members -

Several brief reminders as we head into the holiday weekend.  The
September "Dinners-To-Go" Order Form is attached and the deadline for
ordering dinners is extended due to the holiday to Tuesday afternoon.
The entree for Wednesday, September 7th, is Coq Au Vin.  Our version of
the classic French dish is made with Mary's Free Range Chicken in red
wine, braised onions, mushrooms and bacon and is served with Yukon gold
potatoes - $11.75.  The vegetarian entree is Red Wine Braised Mushrooms,
White Beans, Leeks and Tomatoes served with Yukon gold potatoes - $9.75.
Please call the office for soup and dessert options.

Our Fall Yoga class begins on Tuesday, September 6, 5:15 p.m. with a
complimentary introductory class.  Don't miss this opportunity!  This is a
wonderful way to start the work week. Fall classes are an incredible value
with the entire series of 25 classes offered for $35!   Classes are
scheduled throughout the semester primarily for  Monday and Friday
evenings. Register through Work Fit  - a flyer with complete details is
attached.

Finally  - let me encourage you to atend our first "Arts in the Afternoon"
for the Fall season on Tuesday, September 27, 2011.  We will kick off the
season with performances by a  Student String Trio and Quartet. Dvorak's
Piano Trio No. 4 in E Minor and Beethoven's String Quartet No. 6 in B Flat
Major, Op 18, No. 6 will be performed.  Concerts and receptions begin at
4:00 p.m and are complimentary and open to the campus community.  The
concerts are an excellent way to introduce friends and colleagues to the
Club.

Hope you all enjoy the long holiday weekend as we wrap up summer and move
further into the academic year.

Best-
Mary Remy
Manager, The Women's Faculty Club