[BHS Etree] EVENTS: Our Monologues Apr. 15 (Fri) and 16 (Sat) at BHS Little Theater and Apr. 18 (Mon) and 19 (Tue) at Shotgun Players

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 15 08:51:43 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please contact annapelegrino at students.berkeley.net <mailto:annapelegrino at students.berkeley.net>

Berkeley High School has a rich history of showcasing theatrical performances highlighting student experiences. This tradition began with Eve Ensler's Vagina Monologues, and in 2019 it evolved into Our Monologues under former directors Mara Halpern and Daphne Eleftheriadou.

Our show is a student-run, written, and performed production highlighting underrepresented voices in the Berkeley community.

Our Monologues 2022 opened on April 11th and closes April 19th. Please join us for one of the remaining shows:

April 15th and 16th at 7 pm at the Berkeley High School Little Theatre
April 18th, and 19th at 7 pm at Shotgun Players at the Ashby Stage, a professional theatre near Ashby BART.

The performance on April 15th will be a pay-what-you-can night! Otherwise, ticket prices are $5 for students and a sliding scale of $8-$20 for adults.

Extending beyond entertainment, our show is a healing process. Our entire body of work is student written, and some of the monologues are performed by their authors, while other submissions are performed by cast members who tell their stories.

Please join us to experience the creativity, vulnerability, and love our cast has put into this production.

With love, directors Riya Jivan and Anna Pelegrino.

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

To unsubscribe from the E-tree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>