[BHS Etree] BHS Principal: Request for AP Exam Parent Proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 15 08:27:11 PDT 2022

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please contact juanraygoza at berkeley.net <mailto:juanraygoza at berkeley.net>

Hello BHS Families,

We are approaching AP exam season and desperately need more adult proctors. At this time, we have filled only 27 out of 61 slots.

Unfortunately, we do not have excess staff at BHS that can proctor and so we put out this call for any parents/guardians that are available to proctor while our students take their AP exams. If you are available and sign up, you will get lots more information about your role.

The link to sign up is on the homepage of the BHS website, and also here:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4ba5af2ea2ffcf8-bhsapexams <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4ba5af2ea2ffcf8-bhsapexams>

***Please note that individuals are not allowed to proctor an exam that their student or child is taking.

Thank you.

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, Chaghig Walker, and Charlotte Le Liboux are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the E-tree; please direct any questions about the E-tree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS E-tree archives <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2021-2022 Calendar <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Calendar-21-22-v71221.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XoKaZIol254f7rDheAHhgr1FEJWfEOS2e4nU7_4LcqM/edit>

To unsubscribe from the E-tree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the E-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net. <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>