[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Locker Clean Out and Book Return for Students

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 13 13:33:13 PDT 2020

Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Students,

We miss you and we hope that you are finding ways to cope with the challenges of sheltering in place.  We know it has been difficult!

Many of you have been asking about retrieving items from your locker, and we have been working on a plan.  Due to the current school closure, we will have a one week period at the end of May when students may come to campus to clean out lockers, collect personal belongings, and return library and textbooks, from May 26 - June 2. In order to maintain health and safety and limit the number of individuals on campus at a given time, students will follow a staggered schedule and may come to campus at designated times based on grade level and last name. Please review the ‘locker clean out schedule’ at the end of this message for your assigned date and time.

As always, please follow these familiar guidelines when coming to campus:

If you are sick or symptomatic, stay home.
Wash your hands before coming to campus. School restrooms will be open for handwashing on campus.
All individuals entering the campus will be required to wear a face covering.
Maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing at all times.

Students will enter and exit at the Kittredge doors (Kittredge and Milvia St.). There will be a library and textbook drop-off box located at the Kittredge entrance for all students to return books. Art teachers will reach out to their students with specific guidelines for picking up and returning projects and materials. School safety officers will be present on campus to ensure health and safety practices and provide assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and support as we find new ways of working together as a community and adapt to change. Stay strong, and stay healthy!

Sincerely,

Kiernan Rok
Dean of Students

Locker Clean Out Schedule

WEEK 1

Monday May 25
Tuesday May 26
Wed.
May 27
Thursday May 28
Friday
May 29
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Memorial Day
Freshmen & juniors
Last Names: A - C
Freshmen & juniors
Last Names: D - G
Freshmen & juniors
Last Names: H - Mc
Freshmen & juniors
Last Names: Me - R
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Sophomores & seniors
Last Names: A - C
Sophomores & seniors
Last Names: D - G
Sophomores & seniors
Last Names: H - Mc
Sophomores & seniors
Last Names: Me - R

WEEK 2

Monday
June 1
Tuesday
June 2
Wed.
June 3
Thursday June 4
Friday
June 5
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Freshmen & juniors
Last Names:
S - Z
Freshmen & juniors

Make up day

1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sophomores & seniors
Last Names:
S - Z
Sophomores & seniors

Make up day

Nicole Chee, Jenny Fosket, and Chaghig Walker are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
BHS website: http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
BUSD 2019-2020 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar1920 <https://www.berkeleyschools.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BerkeleyUSDCalendar-K12-2019-20-v6.pdf>
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy <http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy>

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net?subject=> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/>, or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net?subject=>.