[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Teacher Appreciation Week: Food, flowers & volunteers needed

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Apr 24 21:09:43 PDT 2018

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jana Jandra,
janajandra at berkeley.net

BHS Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week

We are hosting a teacher/staff appreciation week at BHS the week of May 7th
- May 11th. We hope to have breakfast treats daily in the staff lounge and
workrooms, as well as snacks in the afternoon. We will also be decorating
the staff lounge with flower bouquets and banners!

Travelin' Joe Espresso is hosting a coffee cart one morning for staff.
Semifreddis, Dream Fluff and Happy Donuts have all agreed to provide some
of the breakfast treats.

Please sign up here
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0a4fafaa28a3ff2-bhsteacherstaff> to
provide items in support of our teachers and staff here at BHS!

Please sign up here
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0a4fafaa28a3ff2-volunteers> to volunteer
on this special day.

Thanks in advance for your help in making this a special week for our
teachers and staff.

--

Jana Jandra
Principal's Assistant

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Jenny Fosket, and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BUSD 2017-2018 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar

BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación:
http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*. The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.  If that does not
work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email
address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/,
or contact the e-tree moderators at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*