[BHS Etree] JAZZ: BHS Jazz Combos at the Solano Stroll, Sep. 10 (Sun)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 5 15:19:46 PDT 2017

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Nicole Magnuson at berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com<mailto:berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com>

The Berkeley High Jazz Band Combos will perform at the Solano Stroll street festival this weekend, Sunday Sept. 10th at Noon, 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm. Stop by for some great music and lively company! We will be at the corner of Ordway and Solano (1604 Solano). We'll have volunteers at our booth all day selling T-shirts and raffle tickets to support the program.

For more info on the Solano Stroll, visit www.solanoavenueassn.org/events/solano-avenue-stroll/<http://www.solanoavenueassn.org/events/solano-avenue-stroll/>.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD 2017-2017 Calendar: http://bit.ly/BUSDCalendar
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line: unsubscribe (The request must be sent from the email address that is subscribed to the list.) If that does not work, visit the URL at the bottom of each message, or put your email address at the end of this URL:  http://lists.lmi.net/mailman/options/bhs/