[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank You!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Dec 16 15:23:36 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

We are a fortunate community to have people lending a hand throughout the year. As 2016 comes to a close I'd like to thank those of you who have helped since the start of the school year; forgive me if I have missed adding your name to this list.

Thank you to our Etree Moderators, BHS parents Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman, for their behind-the-scenes work with the Etree. Beginning in August, the Etree moderators are "on call" from early in the morning until late into the evening. They read through every single email message before it is posted, help with formatting and contact info, edit for clarity, and responded thoughtfully and promptly to everyone who seeks assistance.

Thank you to our Tour Guides who take turns leading tours of prospective students and their families almost every morning starting in early October; we are lucky to have them. Thanks to Carrie Goux, Chrissy Hoffman, Chuck Fanning, Wiz Wells, Gayle Buckles, Judith Barish, Laurel Coates, Locke Jaeger, Lisa Vega and Deb Thompson.

Thanks to our Front Desk volunteers for your help in making Berkeley High a friendly, welcoming place week after week, all year long: Abby Waldstein, Afra Pourdad, Allison Wren, Amy Watson, Anna Goldstein, Becky Price, Billi Romain, Bonnie Lamb, Carl Kempf, Caroline Bettendorf, Catherine Ference, Catherine Betts, Cheryl Berg, Courtney Walch, Dana Welsh, Dawn Paxson, Deb Hummel, Diane Halberg, Diane O'Keefe, Donna Hendrix, Elizabeth Wells, Hayley Sloan, Bill Hurley, Jean Fichtenkort, Jean Lusson, Jen Werner, Joann Marshall, Judy Hanawalt, Judy Juanita, Julie Weitz, Karen Gilligan, Karen Kiyo Huster, Kathleen Morris, Kaye Anderson, Kim Kapoor, Kimmi Kataria, Laurel Coates, Lauren Swiger, Laurette Gennis, Lyn Harlan, Martha Belcher, Megan MacMillan, Melanie Green, Mia Masia, Michael Lewis, Molly Dinneen, Myra Paci, Olivia Lee, Paula Chertok, Peggy Lynch, Penny Edwards, Rosa Luevano, Sanjani Varkey, Shameim Lowther, Susie Marcus, and Susie Zukor.

Best to everyone for a peaceful holiday season and a happy, healthy new year.

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy