[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: ASB Leadership Event Recaps - BSU Speaker Series, Academic Awards & Holiday Meal

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Dec 16 13:45:47 PST 2016

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Students have been putting together amazing events to uplift and celebrate our amazing student body, staff, and members of the community. Please take a moment to watch student leaders in action. Thank you to everyone who helped support and participate in these activities.

  *   Black Student Union presents "If Black People are Free, We All Get Free."
     *   http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=784

  *   Academic Achievement Awards 2016 celebrates the academic goals of over 60 students and staff.
     *   http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=801

  *   Holiday Meal 2016 invited 215 guests onto campus for a heartwarming meal.
     *   http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?p=764

  *   And for those interested in joining school wide ASB* leadership for the 2017-18 school year, please visit our Leadership Application page. Applications will also be available in the Leadership Office (in cafeteria) beginning January 3
*ASB stands for Associated Student Body

     *   http://berkeleyschools.net/leadership/?page_id=73

Have a great winter break!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
BUSD Non-Discrimination Statement / la Política de No Discriminación: http://bit.ly/BUSDNDPolicy