[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting: Collegiate Sports Panel, Jan. 11 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Dec 18 11:21:24 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang,
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com

Mark your calendars now for our Jan 11 meeting, where we will be hosting a
panel of former BHS athletes currently playing sports at the collegiate
level.  Find out more about the recruiting process, the challenges of being
a collegiate athlete, and more. The panel will include a few parents, and
be moderated by Jennifer Thomas, former Cal soccer coach, current college
counselor at Maybeck and an experienced and engaging speaker!  The evening
starts at 6:30 and all are welcome.

BAF would like to thank you for your support of BHS, its athletic
department, and its coaches and student-athletes.  Spending endless hours
guiding our athletes is a labor of love; our coaches certainly don't do it
for the small stipends that they receive! And BAF fundraises to cover the
stipends of ALL of the freshman coaches and some of the assistant coaches
too.

If you are able to do so, please don't forget to make your tax deductible
contribution to BAF by either going online at berkeleyathleticfund.net or
mailing your donation using our convenient pre-printed envelope that you
received last month in the mail.

Lastly, don't forget to go to Sports Basement at 2727 Milvia Street to sign
up for its Basementeer program by December 31st FOR FREE.  With this
affiliated BHS membership, you will get 10% off any purchase anytime at
Sports Basement.

Happy Holidays, and hope to see you on January 11th!

Please contact BAF President Cindy Chang with any questions at
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com, or go to our website at berkeleyathleticfund.net
for more information or to contact us.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*