[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank You, Sankofa and All-School Assembly

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Dec 18 11:15:58 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Wonderful Community,

Thank you to all of you who supported us on December 9, to help welcome
students to the morning Sankofa Assembly and to our afternoon All-School
Unity Assembly.  In less than a week we had close to 60 people sign up!

You all showed up, put on the bright green vests, and were ready to help
with what ever we asked; thanks again for making time in your schedule to
be here last Wednesday.  Please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone on
this list of volunteers.

Afra, Alison Huetter, Ariela Shalev, Carolyn West, Caryn Dickman, Catherine
Ference, Charlotte Dickson, Christine Staples, Deborah Lewis, Elaine Chan,
Elena Condes, Emmanuelle Schwarz, Eva Herzer, Floyd Finney, Garet O'Keefe,
Iris Greenberg-Smith, Irmgard Walter-Koch, James Nageotte, Jenny Kinder,
jenny shore, Jessica Marks, Jill Legg, Jocelyn, John Levine, Kristen
Jensen, Laura Pantaleo, Leia Ambra, Lianne Morrison, Lisa Romo, Margaret
Norman, Melissa Gomes, Milena Montano, Pacifica, Pam Zelnik-Stuhr, Paula
Chertok, Rachel Baker, Rene Kvidahl,  Bradley Harger, Geoff Holton,  Hannah
Karpilow, Jennie McDonald, Judy Hanawalt, Lia Baechler, Natasha Beery,
Penny Edwards, Robin Claire Barnes, Rondi Gilbert, Rosa Luevano, Rosina
Keren, Sam Arriola, Sarah Herbold, Sevgi Fernandez, Slawek Krysmalski, Sue
Gardner, Susan Giesecke, Suzanne LaFetra, and Vanessa Marrero.

Wishing the entire extended Berkeley High Community a happy holiday season.

Lisa

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*