[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Mtn Bike Team Parent and Student Meeting, Oct. 15 (Thu)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 12 16:47:52 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Clement Donahue,
clement.donahue at ucsf.edu

Below is a message from Team President and manager Chris Rouge

Hey All,
The season is getting ready to rock and roll and I know I'm getting
excited! The team will be holding our first meeting this Thursday to go
over all the information that you need to be a part of the team. This
meeting is for both new and returning riders as well as new riders and
parents of all involved.

Things we will be covering:
- Practice schedule and locations
- Race days
- Rider requirements
- Team dues (bring your checkbook)
- Coaches + Ride Leaders
- Forms and documents required

Time and Place:
Where: Sports Basement Berkeley - 2727 Milvia St.
When: 7:00pm
Who: All New and Returning riders and their parents

PLEASE try and come, will be a very important meeting for at least one
parent and the student athlete as we will give out all the info you will
need to enter or consider entering into this fantastic and growing quickly
club sport

Chris Rouge

PS: if a student athlete joins and contributes to the team fully, one
semester PE credit will be earned (need 4 to graduate)

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*