[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, Q&A with Principal Pasarow, Oct. 13 (Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 12 08:58:04 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

Principal Sam Pasarow will be our guest speaker at the next Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) meeting October 13 (Tuesday) at 7 p.m. in the BHS Library.

BAF meetings are open to the public, and usually on the second Monday of every month, except for school holidays. Mark your calendars now for Monday Nov 16 (3rd Mon) and Monday Dec 14.

A non-profit 501c3 organization established in 1985, BAF provides funding for unmet needs in our athletic program including:

* Stipends for all freshman coaches and some asst. varsity coaches, the strength and conditioning coach, and the admin asst.
* Maintenance and upkeep of the 7 Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) on BHS campus grounds, and subsidized First Aid and CPR certification for over 100 BHS coaches (paid and volunteer).
* Grants for uniforms, helmets, rehab equipment and many more essential items for our student-athletes.

We also manage the funds raised by all the sports teams for a very nominal fee, which helps BAF cover operating costs.

Every team needs parent representation! Come see how you can get involved in helping to support excellence in our athletic programs.

Questions? Email baf.info at gmail.com<mailto:baf.info at gmail.com> or check out our website at http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.net/.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/