[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help with Senior Sunrise, Oct. 16 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 7 13:40:24 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio  johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Dear Parents and Guardians,

On Friday, October 16, our seniors will have their moment in the sun -- literally -- when the Class of 2016 gathers for the first-ever Senior Sunrise!

This is a new tradition at BHS; we want to bring every senior together to enjoy a fall sunrise from the Senior steps on the day in October that matches their graduation year. Morning refreshments will be available starting at 7:00 a.m., and at 8:00 a.m. we will organize for the Senior Spell Out in the courtyard. Photographers will be on hand to capture this special moment, and we will share the Senior Spell Out photo on the BHS ASB (Associated Student Body) Instagram and Twitter feeds. Join us, Seniors, for this special event!

We are looking for parents to help us to monitor and serve food on this morning, take photos, and help the Senior Class Leadership team with clean up. The Senior Class Leadership team is purchasing donuts, muffins, and hot beverages, but could use support in this area.

We will need as many as ten parents to help support...Thank you!!!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/