[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Seniors: College Visits on Oct. 14 (Wed)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 7 13:44:50 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact College & Career Center at maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>

Seniors: Please note the change in the schedule for October 14, 2015. It will be a late start bell schedule with only 4th to 6th periods for 12th grade students.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015:
PSAT for 10th and 11th graders has changed the day's schedule. Seniors do not report to school until 4th period beginning @ 1:09 PM. ( The Food Court will be open during late lunch at 12:24.)

Some college presentations were scheduled in Aug.. and Sept. before the PSAT schedule was made, and we will still be hosting those presentations. Seniors who are interested can report to the CCC at the following times. We apologize for the inconvenience, but did not want to cancel these important visits.

8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Connecticut College
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM: Brown University
LUNCH: 12:24 PM - 1:04 PM: George Washington University
Period 6: 2:45 - 3:30 PM: Tulane University

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/