[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Meet & Greet w/ Principal and Admin. Team - Aug. 27 (Thu.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 25 17:06:57 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Orlando Williams
oorlandow at ymail.com <mailto:oorlandow at ymail.com>

Welcome back to school new and returning Berkeley High parents,
guardians and students!

Come to the beginning of the year Meet and Greet Reception to welcome
our new principal, Sam Pasarow, and his administrative team. Come say
hello and hear how he increased test scores and decreased suspension
rates at OUSD and what his plans are for our students.

This would be a great opportunity to explore the revitalized PTSA, the
BHSDG and other parent leadership committees. Learn how your input
enriches the overall school climate and ways to make sure your voice is
heard.

Date: Thursday August 27th 5:30- 7:00
Place: BHS Library
Light refreshments will be served
*All are welcome!*

I look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Orlando  Williams
PTSA President
510.827.0240 <tel:510.827.0240>
oorlandow at ymail.com <mailto:oorlandow at ymail.com>

_________________________________
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe* (The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*