[BHS Etree] ADMIN: PE Waivers (Corrected Fall Info.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 25 12:31:27 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact pewaivers at berkeley.net
<mailto:pewaivers at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Yesterday afternoon we sent out an email with information on Summer and
Fall 2015 PE Waivers. It was pointed out to us that we accidentally said
that Summer waivers would be distributed September14th. *We meant to say
Fall Waivers will be distributed beginning September 14, 2015. *We
apologize for the mistake.**The correct Fall information is in red below.

P.E. WAIVER INFORMATION:

*_Summer Waivers (/returning students only/):_*

Turn in your completed Summer PE Waiver (yellow copy) to the Attendance
Office beginning the first day of school and */no later than Friday
September 11, 2015 at 4:00 pm/*. The waiver must be signed by the same
coach who wrote your letter early in the summer. */No exceptions to this
deadline will be granted./*

*_Fall Waivers:_*

The Attendance Office will begin distributing Fall PE Waiver forms on
*/Monday September 14, 2015. /*First portion of the waiver process is
due back to the attendance office*/_ no later than October 5, 2015._/*
*NO exceptions will be made for missed deadlines. *

*_IMPORTANT INFORMATION:_*

1. Students who choose the YMCA to receive 5 PE credits *do not* have to
worry about deadlines or picking up a PE Waiver. The YMCA handles and
monitors students' credits on their end. Upon completion of their
mandated hours, they YMCA turns in a final list to the attendance office
for credit.

For more information about the YMCA program, please contact Minx Manuel
directly at mmanuel at ymca-cba.org <mailto:mmanuel at ymca-cba.org>

2. If your student is participating in a BHS Athletic Team (ie: LAX,
Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, etc.) they will receive
automatic credit for their participation on the team. If you are
wondering about credits for a BHS Athletic Team, please contact the
office of the Athletic Director at athleticdirector at berkeley.net
<mailto:athleticdirector at berkeley.net>

*3. PE waivers are only available in hard copy.*

*/**Please refer to the auto reply for more information** /*

If you have any questions please email pewaivers at berkeley.net or stop by
the Attendance Office

-

Thanks,

Attendance Team

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe* (The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*