[BHS Etree] FRESHMEN: Welcome Picnic, Aug. 29 (Sat.) - 11:00-1:00

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 25 21:19:37 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Felicia Phillips
feliciaphillips at berkeley.net <mailto:feliciaphillips at berkeley.net>

Welcome, Class of 2019!

Berkeley High School invites 9th graders and their parents/guardians to
the *Freshman Welcome Picnic on Saturday, August 29 from 11:00 a.m.
until 1:00 p.m. *

During the picnic, attendees will be able to meet teachers and
administrators, connect with other freshmen and their families, and get
to know the students in their learning community. There will be an
opening assembly at Jacket Stadium, followed by lunch activities by
learning community at locations across campus. Hot dogs, chips and water
will be served; a vegetarian option will be available.

We invite freshmen and their families to bring an item to share that
serves 5-8 people. Students whose last name begins with A-K should bring
a side dish, and students whose last name begins with L-Z should bring a
dessert. Please enter the campus through the gates on Milvia Street. We
look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Please contact our new Vice Principal of Academic Choice, Felicia
Phillips, at feliciaphillips at berkeley.net
<mailto:feliciaphillips at berkeley.net> if you are available to help with
BBQ and other set up needs. She'd welcome your assistance and looks
forward to getting to know the Class of 2019 and their families. Thanks
very much.

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

_________________________________
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe* (The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*