[BHS Etree] SSC: Agenda for April 21 (Tues) Meeting

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 17 17:11:06 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Elena elena at lmi.net

Hi all,

BHS Site Council is Meeting next Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. in the
Community Theatre Gallery.  Attached is the Agenda for the Meeting.

At this meeting we will be reviewing the BSEP Budget and the latest version
of the Safety Plan.  As soon as the Safety Plan is uploaded to the website I
will provide a link for the documents.  If you want a copy individually,
please feel free to email  me and I'll send one over to you.

Every meeting begins with a public comment period.  If there is something
that you would like to bring to the attention of the Site Council, please
feel free to speak during the Public Comment portion of the meeting.  If you
are interested in any of the items on the Agenda, you are welcome to attend
the meeting and listen to the discussions.

Sincerely,

Elena Condes, SSC Co-Chair

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe