[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Talent Show Auditions, Feb. 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 3 18:32:05 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Hello BHS Community,

If you have a student who has a secret talent that needs to be shared
with the world (or at least Berkeley community), let them know that they
should sign up for the "Berkeley's Got Talent" show now. Auditions are
Feb. 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25. The sign-up sheet is outside of the
leadership office. Like last year, we get to perform in the big theater,
so we should draw an amazing turnout. Performances can be comedy,
circus, singing, rapping, dancing, bands, duos, poetry, or anything else
that is a creative expression.

Students who wish to audition should note that their performance needs
to be 4 minutes or less, to bring music on an mp3 or CD with them, and
practice until their act is as "show-ready" as possible. There most
likely will not be call-backs.

​Contact Mr. V in the leadership office or anyone on the Class of 2016
leadership team, organizers of this year's talent show. The talent show
will take place on Thursday, April 9. ​

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS