[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: 2015-16 Leadership Application Info.

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 3 18:28:29 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Hello BHS Community!

We are pleased to announce that the applications for 2015-16 school wide
leadership are now available in the Leadership Office at BHS. We are
promoting the elected positions first in order to prepare them for their
campaign season and the grand Election Convention on April 16. Below is
a brief description of the two types of elected positions available.

Leadership students on the Student Senate serve on budget advisory and
policy-setting boards for the school and district. There are positions
for BSEP, Development Group, Berkeley Unified School Board, as well as
the School Site Council.

Leadership students on the Executive Team serve as ASB President or Vice
President, Class President or Vice President, Chief of Service, Chief of
Publicity, or other (appointed by ASB Pres./Vice Pres.) commissioners
for specific themes on campus.

Each of these two groups earn elective course credit, receive leadership
experience and guidance, as well as contribute greatly to the
environment and spirit of our school. More information about
expectations and responsibilities is available on each application.

Elected applications are due March 6. All applications for appointed
positions will be due May 1. If you have any questions, please have your
student come into the leadership office or have them send Mr. V an email.

Thank you and have a great day,
--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS