[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Tutorial Support for BHS Students

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 16 17:38:18 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels wynskeels at berkeley.net

Final exams begin on Wednesday, January 21st. Please encourage our students
to take advantage of the academic support resources available at Berkeley
High School.

The College and Career Center will have special hours during finals week:

         Monday 1/19 No School

         Tuesday 1/20 3:30 - 6:00

         Wednesday 1/21 12:40 - 3:40

         Thursday 1/22 12:40 - 3:40

          Friday 1/23 CLOSED

We have many highly skilled tutors available in every academic subject. The
finals schedule is attached.

Teacher led after school tutorials are available in almost every academic
subject for the duration of the school year. The Fall 2014 tutorial schedule
is attached and available on the BHS website. These tutorial sessions are
funded through the generous support of the Berkeley High School Development
Group (BHSDG).

Need to fulfill the "Math Hours" tutoring requirement?  Please come to the
Learning Center (CCC) after school. Many of your fellow BHS students will
benefit from your expertise. We need you!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe