[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, Nov. 17 (Mon)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Nov 16 19:54:27 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BAF President at
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com> with questions.

Don't forget the BAF's monthly meeting tomorrow (Monday) at 7 pm in the
school library. Dr. Donald Evans our superintendent will be our guest
speaker.

Have you mailed your donation yet to BAF?  If not, please do!!  Our
donations are down so far this fall, so if you are able, we really need
your support!

Remember that BAF pays the atheletic dept for all freshman/some JV/asst
coaches, the strength coach position, and administrative asst support.
We support funding for the student-athlete study center. We give grants
to purchase much needed uniform, equipment and other supplies to teams
in need.

Check out our new website: berkeleyathleticfund.net
<http://berkeleyathleticfund.net>. It is updated regularly and you can
find info on grant requests, fundraisers, and more. AND, you can donate
to BAF online if you can't find your donation letter!

We are a fun, totally volunteer-led non-profit group. If you have a
child on an athletic department-governed BHS sports team, don't want to
overcommit, yet want to give back to the school, consider joining BAF.

Hope to see you tomorrow, and GO JACKETS!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*