[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Staff Appreciation Luncheon - how will you contribute?

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 11 16:11:57 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  John Villavicencio,
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Dear Parents and BHS Community Members,

We have reached the end of the first semester, a period of high stress, but
also a chance to reflect upon the progress we have made this year. Our
annual Staff Appreciation Lunch is a great opportunity to bring the
Berkeley High School community together to celebrate the hard work that has
gone into making this a one big red and gold family. We are inviting all
teachers, classified staff, and other school employees to attend this event
on Friday, January 25 for great conversation, laughter, and a wonderful
meal. We are hoping that you will help Leadership demonstrate the
appreciation we all have for those that educate the leaders of tomorrow.
Please consider preparing a dish, bringing food and drink, making a
monetary donation to support, and/or volunteer at the event.

*Staff Appreciation Lunch Friday January 25 from 2 pm – 5 pm*

Northbrae Community Church, Haver Hall

941 The Alameda, Berkeley, CA 94707

DONATION INFORMATION

Please indicate which type of dish you will be bringing. We are looking for
a variety of dishes in the following categories:

   - Salads with and without nuts/meat
   - Pasta/Rice Dishes
   - Meat/Vegetarian-Protein Dishes
   - Desserts with and without nuts
   - Coffee / Tea (Coffee beans or Bags of tea)
   - Sparkling Beverages
   - Or Other traditional dishes / drinks that do not fit into above
   categories
   - Non-food items:  Prizes such as gift cards, unused office supplies
   that could be used in the classroom, bottles of wine, etc.

Any non-perishable items can be delivered to Berkeley High School
Leadership Office before January 25 12 p.m.

Any prepared dishes should be delivered to the Northbrae Community Church
on January 25 after 12 p.m.

Thank you for any contribution that helps to make this event a success.

Monetary donations are accepted as cash in the Leadership Office (make sure
it gets to Mr. Villavicencio) or as checks written to "BHS Student
Activities" with "Staff Lunch" in the memo line.  These donations are tax
deductible and a letter of receipt with the school tax ID number will be
given upon request.  They can be mailed to:

Berkeley High School
ATTN: John Villavicencio
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA  94704

--
ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!
John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To*subscribe* to the
etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'