[BHS Etree] YEARBOOK: Get them while they last!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 26 22:21:37 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Vernon Walton,
vernonwalton at berkeley.net

Seniors, don't wait till the last minute to buy your yearbook. We only have
300 yearbooks left, and there are 900 seniors. We only order more books if
we sell out of yearbooks. We sold out last year and plenty of seniors didn't
get books because they waited, please order your book now.

Yearbooks can be bought online at: www.yearbookordercenter.com

Senior parents can also celebrate their student's success in the yearbook
with purchasing a senior page. info is also available at
www.yearbookordercenter.com

DON"T MISS OUT ON THE YEARBOOK -- BUY NOW!

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'