[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: FRESHMAN/Sophomore Parents Wanted - 2 meeting dates

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 26 22:30:03 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Angela Price at
angelaprice at berkeley.net, Skyler Barton at skylerbarton at berkeley.net or
Kathy Brown at KLB1MTD at gmail.com - parent volunteer

WHAT: Volunteer Planning sessions for Berkeley High School College Fair and
Case Studies - We've set both an evening and a day meeting next week to
capture as many interested parents as possible.

Please Join us at either the

TUES Evening Meeting Dec 4th from 6- 7:30pm

1 Maybeck Twin Drive, Berkeley. Park on Buena Vista Way or La Loma Ave and
walk up - limited parking on the Twin Drive.

or THURS daytime, Dec 6th  Meeting 12:30 - 1:30pm

at BHS upstairs in D building in the College Center.

We will discuss the many volunteer roles needed to be fulfilled both now and
in the months approaching April 21st. Both Angela and Skyler will be
attending so you will get to meet our college counselors in this event
planning session.

On our first day of Registration we have these schools coming:

Bryn Mawr, Whitman, Univ of the Pacific, Yale, Middlebury, Reed and Univ of
Puget Sound..... we expect to receive about 60-75 representatives from all
over the country!

Thank you for your interest in making the 2013 College Fair at Berkeley High
School a close-to-home opportunity for 850 Juniors and their families to
meet college representatives and admissions officers from all over the
country!

Our College Fair with Case Studies is scheduled for Sunday, April 21, 2013,
but you need not be in town on that day to help! Call up fellow Freshman and
Sophomore parents who might be interested!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'