[BHS Etree] ADMIN - BHS Sports Construction News #4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 13 09:15:10 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden
rboyden87 at gmail.com

We are happy to share the latest information from the independent voice of
Berkeley High football parents on what's happening to the

new Stadium construction project.  We are reaching out to other sports and
to the entire community to help ensure that our student athletes

get the facilities they need and deserve.  To view our bulletin, click on
the attached pdf icon.  Give us your feedback.  Our motto: "A fully

functional sports facilitiy in 2012, or bust!"

Thanks

Richard Boyden

For digest subscribers:

If you want to get involved or have this newsletter sent directly to you,
contact Coach Roy Meisner at calbearfamily at yahoo.com or Richard Boyden at
rboyden87 at gmail.com