[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - 9th grade registration Feb. 21-27

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 13 09:22:01 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Next week Belinda McDaniel will be enrolling/registering New-to-BUSD 9th
grade students for the 2012-2013 school year.  Belinda will be working
Tuesday-Friday Feb. 21-24 and then the following Monday, Feb. 27, from 8
a.m.  to noon and then from 1 to 3 p.m. We are looking for volunteers who
can greet new families, make copies of important information and generally
help Belinda.  She will be working at the district Admissions Office located
at 1835 Allston Way.

If you can help, please let me know what days and times.

Please note, students currently enrolled in King, Longfellow, or Willard do
NOT have to register to attend Berkeley High.  Currently enrolled BUSD
students will be automatically enrolled at BHS.

Thank you,

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteers and Outreach

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To