[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: MAILING help needed Feb 2 at 8:30 (Thurs.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 31 17:40:08 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

This Thursday (Feb. 2)  we will be putting together a mailing with information about the upcoming Open House on Thursday, Feb. 9.  We will start at 8:30 and go until we are done.  If you can help for half an hour to the whole time, I would be very happy.  Please let me know!

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School
Jhuseby at pacbell.net