[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS- Tour Guides Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 19 12:42:16 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Fern Royce and Janet Huseby at bhsoutreach at berkeley.net

Last year over 600 visitors toured Berkeley High. They were
shepherded through the school by wonderful parent volunteer tour
guides. We have started this year's touring season but we need a few
more tour guides. Guides do not need to know everything about BHS but
they need to be enthusiastic and like Berkeley High. We will give you
the route and more information than you can ever pass on in one hour.
You will be the most informed parents at Berkeley High. Tour guides
give one tour every other week in the mornings. If you're interested
please write us at bhsoutreach at berkeley.net.

Fern Royce and Janet Huseby
The BHS Outreach Team
bhsoutreach at berkeley.net