[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING- Jacket Yard-Sale, Help Needed!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 19 12:42:12 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Reavey Fike at reaveyfike at gmail.com

Jacket Yard-Sale Fundraiser! We need your help!

Sunday, October 30th from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Come out and support Berkeley High's student-run, self-funded, award winning newspaper! The Jacket will be hosting a yard-sale fundraiser on Sunday, October 30th from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. We are looking to make a dent in this year's $20,000 fundraising goal and would greatly appreciate any donated items and/or shoppers! Donations (books, toys, clothes, furniture, baked goods, gardening tools, etc.) can be dropped off starting today.

Contact Reavey Fike at reaveyfike at gmail.com to set up a drop off time or come to to 1723 Allston Way (corner of Roosevelt) to drop them off between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Saturday, October 29th. Thank you for your contribution! The garage sale will be held at the same location.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.