[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Mailing on its way home

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 31 13:30:10 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Friday a school-wide mailing will be taken to the post office.  You
should receive a letter next week.  In addition to a letter from Principal
Pasquale Scuderi and the College and Career Center, 9th -11th grade
students will receive the print-out of their course requests for
2011-2012.  Please look it over carefully.  Students have until Friday,
April 22 to input any changes they want in the Library computer lab after
school until 4 p.m.

The course requests were matched to envelopes by hand.  If by any chance
you receive a course request for a student not your own, please email me,
Janet Huseby, at jhuseby at berkeley.k12.ca.us  and let me know.  I will see
that you receive the correct printout.

I am very grateful to the 16 volunteers who came in and between 8 and
12:30 when we finished the mailing!  Amazing!!  This is in addition to the
front desk volunteers who labeled all the envelopes the week before. All
of you are the very best.  Thank you.

Finally, a special thank you to ABC Harrell, our school photographer, who
provided, free of charge, the 1-866-SPEAKUP bookmarks which most of you
will also receive in the mailing. 1-866-SPEAKUP is the confidential
hotline students may call to report a weapon on or around campus.  Not
everyone received a card, as we ran out, but we hope to have more soon at
the front desk.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To