[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Federal Reserve Bank Field Trip

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 10 10:05:31 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mike Vaughn, busdmike at gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Mike Vaughn. I am an Academic Choice Econ and U.S Government
Teacher. I am taking my 4th period (12th graders) U.S. Government Class
(and maybe some other students) to the U.S Federal Reserve Bank on
Tuesday, April 26th.

I need at least three other adults. Due to the nature of the bank, I need
to have firm commitments from adults at least two weeks before our trip.
We will leave BHS at 8AM and return by 3:30PM. We will travel by BART (I
will buy your ticket) and walk to the bank. Our tour is at 9:30, and will
include a post tour talk/lesson on financial planning for the college
bound student. This should be an exciting event. I can say that the
students are well behaved and have enough sense to not be a problem.

The hope is to also get a tour of the Federal Building.

Hope you can come. You may email me at busdmike at gmail.com or phone my
house at (510) 848-1619.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Vaughn

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To