[BHS Etree] JUNIORS - Free Mock ACT, Sat. Mar. 12

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 10 10:00:32 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact People's Test Preparation
Service, ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

This Saturday we will be proctoring a free mock ACT test. As some of you
may know, the ACT is a standardized test widely accepted by most colleges
in place of the SAT. For most colleges, students can take the SAT or the
ACT. Although most student's performance on one test is consistent with
their performance on another, some students may prefer one test over the
other. We encourage you to take this mock exam as an opportunity to
explore the ACT, and see if its right for you.

What: Mock ACT exam

When: This Saturday Mar 12th 10 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Where: UC Berkeley, Dwinelle Hall, Room 250
Bring: Pencil, eraser and calculator (any kind of calculator is allowed -
scientific or graphing)

Please register online at
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~ptps/workshopregistration.html

Registration is not necessary, so if you forget to register you can just
show up on Saturday at the designated classroom. But, we would appreciate
if you did register, because it'll let us know how many students to expect
and how many exams we need to print out

Please take down the following number in case you have a hard time finding
the classroom on the day of the workshop.

--

Leona Shum and Soohwang Yeem

Publicity Coordinator | People's Test Preparation Service (PTPS)
University of California Berkeley
ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To