[BHS Etree] ADMIN: AB/IB Information for Proctors/Students

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 4 21:04:56 PDT 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. Parking.  There is no parking for students in the teachers lots.  I have
a handful of parking passes for proctors only for week one (this week)
only.  If you are a proctor and need a pass—this week only—please let me
know.

2. If you have signed up for a proctoring, please do not forget. We are
counting on you. Occasionally, I make mistakes, Please take the time to look
over the schedule below to make sure I have placed you in the proper slot.
Also, please come on time as there is a lot that happens at the beginning
and the faster we check kids in, the faster they can begin the exam.

3. I need one more proctor for  Wednesday, May 12, PM: IB Chemistry (1
proctor) 11:45 a.m. Please let me know if you can take this slot. OR, the
proctor that had the slot is willing to switch to another afternoon if you
are willing to switch.

4. All afternoon proctors, please report first to the front desk in the
Admin Building to sign in.  Morning proctors should report to the venue
directly.

Proctor schedule and test locations
(Student schedule and venue was posted yesterday. Please go to etree
archives if you need that information: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/)

3. Wednesday, May 5
AM: AP Calculus AB and BC (5 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Donahue Gym
Stina Charles-Harris
Lina Lamirande
Nan Xiong
Karen Meryash
Joanna Moss
PM: IB Math (3 proctors) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Joan Bradus
Katy Wilson
Linda Williams
PM CALCULUS EXTENDED TIME (one proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Raissa Lerner

4. Thursday, May 6
AM: IB Math (3 proctors) 8 a.m. Jacket Gym
Avril Saldanha
Chalon Emmons
Kim Zvik
AM: AP English Lit and Comp (4 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Donahue Gym
Martha Crusius
Irene Sullenberger
Lina Lamirande
Martha Cain
PM: AP ENGLISH LIT AND COMP EXTENDED TIME 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Susan Brooks

5. Friday, May 7
AM: AP US History (5 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Donahue Gym
Karin Bliman
John Losito
Debbie Potter
Leo Stegman
Carol Brownstein
PM: AP Studio Art (1 proctor) 11:45 p.m. Front Desk
Maureen Katz
PM: US HISTORY EXTENDED TIME 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Christina Tarr

6. Monday, May 10
AM: AP Biology (3 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Donahue Gym
Betsy Wahl
Maureen Goettlich
Karen Meryash
AM: AP Music Theory (1 proctor) 7:20 a.m. A201
Sandy Grayson
AM: IB English (4 proctors) 8 a.m. Jacket Gym
Francie Sloan
Kaeleen Costa
Donna Ruotolo
David Harrington
PM: AP Physics (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Anne Goldman
PM: AP BIOLOGY EXTENDED TIME (1 PROCTOR) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Shawna Hartman Brotsky

7. Tuesday, May 11
AM: AP Chemistry (3 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Jacket Gym
Margaret Carter
Susan Wolf
Carol Brownstein
AM: AP Environmental Science (7 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Jacket Gym for proctors
sign in (Students go directly to Donahue)
Barb Altenberg
Lina Lamirande
Natasha Beery
Jennifer Bates
Manfred Zorn
Rebecca Herman
Tanya Grove
PM: IB History (4 proctors) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Eric Broque
Trisha Brewster
Laura Morland
Claire Sherman
PM: AP environmental science Extended Time 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Teal Major

8. Wednesday, May 12
AM: AP English Language and Composition (6 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Donahue Gym
Stina Charles-Harris
Marjorie Alvord
Bobbie Rose
Teresa Olson
Doria Mueller-Beilschmidt
Lynn Signorelli
AM: IB History (4 proctors) 8 a.m. Jacket Gym
Margit Roos-Collins
Mary McDonald
Muriel Lane
Christa Rybczynski
PM: AP Art History (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Natasha Beery
PM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
NEED ONE MORE PROCTOR
PM: AP English Language Extended Time (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Stephanie McKown

9. Thursday, May 13
AM: AP Macroeconomics (5 proctors) 7:20 a.m. Jacket Gym
Carol Hirth
Eve Hershcopf
Betsy Bigelow-Teller
Laurel Fletcher
Margaret Carter
AM: AP World History (1 proctor) 7:20 a.m. (proctor please report to Jacket
Gym students go to East Gallery of Community Theater)
Andrea Altschuler
AM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor) 8 a.m. West Gallery of Community Theater
John Losito
PM: AP MACROECONOMICS Extended Time (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Laura Morland

10. Friday, May 14
PM: IB German (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Judy Dickman

11. Monday, May 17
PM: IB Biology (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Barbara Oldershaw

12. Tuesday, May 18
AM: IB Biology (3 proctors) 8 a.m. East Gallery of Community Theater
Susan Wolf
Eve Hershcopf
Lexine Alpert

13. Wednesday, May 19
AM:  IB Spanish (2 proctors) 8 a.m. East Gallery of Community Theater
Liz Agnello
Stina Charles-Harris
PM:  IB Economics (3 Proctors) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Liz Agnello
Marie Monrad
Joan Bradus

14. Thursday, May 20
AM: IB Economics, IB Latin 8 a.m. East Gallery of Community Theater
Bettina Nicely Johnson
Sachi Kobori (Latin)
James Nagoette
PM: IB Math (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Julie Wong

15. Friday, May 21
AM: IB Latin and Music (2 proctors) 8 a.m. East Gallery of Community Theater
Debbie Potter
Gail Krowech
PM: IB Mandarin and Kiswahili (1 proctor) 11:45 a.m. Front Desk
Cam Sutter

16. Monday May 24
AM: IB French (1 proctor) 8 a.m. East Gallery of Community Theater
Barbara Oldershaw

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net