[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Books Inc. Fundraiser - 5/8

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 4 21:26:33 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, contact Susan Jacobs
[mailto:julietg at pacbell.net]

Still looking for that perfect Mothers Day present?  Want to make a
contribution to the Berkeley High Library?

SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, May 8th from 5-8pm

BOOKS, INC. on Fourth St.  will donate 15% of all proceeds to our junior
class service learning trip for every item purchased at the store during
that time frame.

Our valuable teacher librarian at BHS, Alexandra Provence, has put together
a wish list of books that she would love to see in our school collection.
Come buy one of these books on Saturday and you will be donating to two
causes!

Refreshments served, and big raffle drawing too!  See you there!