[BHS etree] SCRIP: At Open House, Feb. 18, 6:30pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 10 08:24:11 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BHS Development Group
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

SCRIP will be on sale at Open House.  That's Thursday, Feb 18th.  The BHSDG
will have a table ready for business at 6:30 pm - 7 pm.  Then once the bell
schedule is over, we'll return for 15 minutes at the end.

We sell Berkeley Bowl, Peet's cards, Five Star Video, The Natural Grocery
Company, and Solano Avenue Gift Certificates.  We take checks and cash.