[BHS etree] BUSD: LGBT and Family Diversity Task Force Meeting - April 16th, 6:30pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Apr 10 08:30:23 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact  Judy Appel
<mailto:judy at ourfamily.org>

BUSD LGBT and Family Diversity Task Force Meeting April 16th

BUSD parents, teachers, administrators and other friends:

This is a reminder that we will be hosting our first BUSD Family Diversity
Task Force meeting  this year on April 16th, from 6:30-8 at Malcolm X
Elementary School located at 1731 Prince St, near Ashby BART (thanks MX for
hosting!). We will meet in the library and childcare and pizza will be
provided. IT IS OUR FIRST BUSD MEETING THIS YEAR, BUT WE HAVE BEEN BUSY
DOING SOME AMAZING WORK WITHIN THE DISTRICT!

This is the first meeting of the year, so first timers are very welcome.
The meeting is open to all members of our school community -- LGBTQ and
straight allies -- interested in making our schools more inclusive and
welcoming to all.

PLEASE RSVP/REGISTER SO WE CAN GAUGE HOW MUCH FOOD AND CHILDCARE TO HAVE AT
THE MEETING.

Looking forward to seeing you then,

Judy

--