[BHS etree] EVENTS: BHS Live ! From Mexico to Metro Lighting!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 20 09:42:58 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Jane Wise at wiselevin at gmail.com.

We will have a great variety of live and silent auction items....

from seven nights in Paris to dinner at Picante, a Virgin Island getaway to Venezia Ristorante, Napa Valley Wine tour to a Natural Grocery Company certificate, something for all tastes and budgets!*

On Sunday, March 8, 2009  5:00-8:30 pm, please join the BHS Community to help fundraise for:

Technology
After School Tutoring
Teacher Classroom Grants
Athletics
Performing Arts

Berkeley Honda Showroom, 2600 Shattuck Avenue
Live & Silent Auction, Food, Drinks
Tickets $25.00-$75.00

To purchase your tickets go to:  http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/50250

To see a PDF of our flyer: http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/files/BHLive09_FLYER_color.pdf

For questions please contact the Development Group at: 464-1181 or events at bhsdg.org

* Next week look for a listing of all of our auction items.

We are also looking for sponsors at the following levels:
Contributor-$200.00, Silver-$500.00, Gold-$1000.00 and up.
If you are connected with a Bay Area company that might want to help with this event please contact Susan at: shelmrich at aol.com