[BHS etree] BIHS: Junior Class Garage Sale, Sat. 2/21

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 20 12:16:42 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Sandi Hunt at Sandra.S.Hunt at us.pwc.com.

The BIHS Junior class garage sale is tomorrow, February 21st at Finnish Hall at 1819 10th St in Berkeley - rain or shine.  The sale will take place Saturday from 9:00 am to approximately 2:30 pm; in addition to the garage sale we'll have a bake sale and will sell food and drinks.

We'll also be accepting recyclable electronics including laptops, cell phones, blackberrys/PDAs, IPODs, digital cameras and camera frames, portable DVD players.  The location that is taking the recycled items does not accept desktop computers, monitors or other large items.  It also does not accept accessories.

Any questions please email Sandi Hunt at Sandra.S.Hunt at us.pwc.com.