[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Teen Forum, Sat. 2/21

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 20 09:28:55 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Irma Parker parkimonie at earthlink.net

This is a reminder that the First Teen and Community Forum will be held Saturday, February 21 at Berkeley High School.

THE PARENT RESOURCE CENTER OF BHS WILL HOST ITS FIRST TEEN FORUM "SAVING OUR CHILDREN IN A TIME OF CRISIS"

Mr. Barry Krisberg, President of The National Council on Crime and Deliquency, UCB will moderate a 2 hour panel discussion with distinguished youth advocates, students and community members on issues impacting our youth.  The forum will also focus on how men and boys of color are perceived in today's society.  If you have questions or concerns about our youth please come out and take part in this most important discussion.

Saturday, Feburary 21st
Berkeley High School
COLLEGE CAREER CENTER 2ND FLOOR, ROOM D-221  (PLEASE NOTE ROOM CHANGE)
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley

Refreshments will be served!

All are welcome!
(Parents please attend with your children)

For additional information please contact Irmar Parker or Simon Tiles at (510) 644-8524