[BHS etree] REMINDER: Last Calendar Sale Saturday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 18 07:35:05 PST 2008

Do not reply to the etree, mailto:Lorberlin at aol.com

LAST CALENDAR SALE SATURDAY -  RAIN OR SHINE

Saturday, December 20th from 12 noon until 4pm is the
last fundraising calendar sale for the Berkeley High School CAS video
program this year. For those of you who have not yet come, these are
2009 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars that are currently
selling in stores for $12-$18. We are selling them for ONLY  $5.00
each. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports, spiritual,
animals, etc. They make great gifts.  We have 2 additional publishers
since last week. We encourage repeat shoppers.

WHEN: Saturday from noon until 4p.m.  December 20.
WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off
Channing Way.
                              RAIN OR SHINE