[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Message from Ms. J

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 18 07:34:18 PST 2008

Please post, do not reply to this email, if you have any questions,
please mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us or call 510-644-8990

Greetings BHS Family,

Many thanks to all of the families who helped make the Holiday Meal a
success.  Again we fed over 300 guests, but we actually served about
500 meals.  Many of our guests were given containers to take food to
go.  Once we ran out of those, many guests improvised and our
students were very creative in meeting their needs.  It was truly a
beautiful experience and I feel privileged to have been a part of the
day.

As we move into the new year, I want to remind all of us to breathe,
love, and be grateful for everyday we have with our loved ones.
 These are tough times and sometimes stress causes us to lose
perspective.

Happy Holidays BHS Family,
Ms. J~