[BHS etree] MISC: Refrigerator and Fan needed in the Portables

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 28 10:52:20 PDT 2008

Contact Alan Miller <mailto:amiller at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

Note: Berkeley High uses five portables (three AP classes and two Life
Academy classes) at Washington School (across MLK from the high
school).  The Life Academy is a small school of all 9th graders.  Mr.
Miller, one of the Life Academy teachers writes...

	Out here in the Washington portables, we could use a
refrigerator to store
	lunches and breakfasts. (The school delivers breakfasts each
morning for
	students, and I am trying to encourage students to bring
lunches.  Last
	year, when I visited I saw rotting fruit... so we want to
reduce waste,
	though we do have a compost.  Also, we want to keep cold water
out here.)
	We have five teachers here too..

The teachers could use a fan (or two) as well.  Pleaes contact Mr.
Miller, amiller at berkeley.k12.ca.us , if you can help.