[BHS etree] PTSA: We Need Drinks!! (And some food.)

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 3 09:13:23 PDT 2008

contact: Naomi Janowitz at <>nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu

PLEASE HELP!!  --  PTSA Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, Thursday, June 5th

If you've been thinking about contributing, but just haven't called
in yet, please do now!  We very much need drinks for the luncheon.
And although we're getting close to where we need to be on food, we
could still use several more people to volunteer main courses.
Please do help with the luncheon.  The teachers at BHS have done a
fantastic job this year and we really want to treat them to a great
feast.

Please contact Naomi Janowitz at <>nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu if you are
bringing food, drinks or can help on Thursday.  We need all you
wonderful parents to step forward, so we can properly appreciate all
those wonderful teachers.

As always, thank you,
Mark van Krieken

BHS PTSA President