[BHS etree] EVENT: 5 top reasons to come to Berkeley High Live! June 8th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 3 15:57:11 PDT 2008

Contact: MK Murlas  mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net   510-866-9050

5.  Have non-school time to visit with friends
4.  Bid on an apartment in Paris for a week
3.  Listen to BHS Jazz because you have not yet this year
2.  It is a grown up party that raises money for Berkeley High
1.  You made it through another school year - Celebrate!!

DETAILS:
What:    Berkeley High Live!  Community Fundraising for BHS
              Live Auction - Live Music - Great Food - Good Friends
              Wine-Beer-Margaritas - Silent Auction
When:   Sunday, June 8th 5:00 - 8:30 pm
Where:  Berkeley Honda, 2600 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley
              Complimentary Valet Parking
Tickets:
              Sustaining - $75 per ticket/person
              Supporting - $75 per couple (2 tickets)
                                 or $40 per ticket (individual)
              Sponsor a BHS teacher - $25 per teacher

              From
              a.
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/>www.brownpapertickets.com and type
in
                   Berkeley High Live! at the top or go directly to
                   http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/34366
                   We'll have your name at the door.

              b.  From BHSDG website, www.bhsdg.org
                   Click on Purchase Tickets and then from the
                   PayPal icon, put in the dollar amount of the
                   tickets with the other information.  We'll then
                   have your name at the door.
<http://www.bhsdg.org/>
              c.  mail to BHSDG P.O. Box 519, Berkeley, CA 94701
                   But we need it by Saturday.

               d.  Call MK Murlas at 510-866-9050 and tell her to
                    hold tickets for you at the door (or email with the
                    same information, murlas at sbcglobal.net)

Sponsorships -  If you cannot come consider being a sponsor starting at $200.