[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: STAR sorting this week extends its hours

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 14 13:15:20 PDT 2008

contact: mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net

I have just spoken with Carol Olson who is in charge of the STAR
sorting project underway as I type in the Dance Studio located in the
second story of the Old Gym on Milvia.  I had originally asked for
help all day Monday and then in the mornings for the rest of the
week.  Ms Olson has reassessed the urgency and is now hoping that we
can get volunteer help all day Monday, ALL day Tuesday, and then
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings.  If you can help you will be
much appreciated! janet