[BHS etree] ADMIN: Demonstrations today

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 12 08:02:21 PST 2008

I am sure that most of you are aware (If you weren't, I am sure you
noticed the helicopters overhead.) of the planned demonstration today of
those supporting and against the recent Berkeley City Council decision
regarding the Marine Recruiting Station in Downtown Berkeley.

1.  Berkeley High will continue as normal as possible.
2.  Our normal attendance policy will be in effect.
3.  Access to the campus will only be through the main doors by
the office and on Milvia Street.  This is to provide for the safety of our
staff and students.