[BHS etree] MISC: Berkeley School Volunteers Cancel Feb 12 Orientation

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 12 07:52:00 PST 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Michelle Khazai, Director at (510) 644-8833

The Berkeley School Volunteers orientation that was scheduled for Feb. 12
from 6:30-7:30 is canceled due to the planned protests at the City Council
meeting Tuesday night. The Annex will be closed at this time. As we do not
take reservations at our orientations we have no way of knowing who was
planning to show up. Thanks for helping us get the word out. --Michelle

Michelle Khazai, Director
Berkeley School Volunteers
p (510) 644-8833
f (510) 644-4865